BACKGROUND

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tianna lst her first tooth!

Finally Im getting this update on here, She actually lost her first tooth last week and is so proud!!! She yelled "mommy!!!!! Looooooooook" and ofcourse I freaked out seeing her mouth a tad on the bloody side not knowing yet what had happened! So I run over scoop her up and run her into the bathroom and she says "Geesh mommy I only lost my tooth!" I stopped and stared at her little bloody mouth and laughed, here she has lost her first tooth, something that is completely new to her and she is as calm as a cucumber about the whole deal. You haveto love the bravery of a child! HA! She wanted me to instantly put her tiny little tooth in a plastic bag and hide it under neath her pillow for when the tooth fairy brings her something special in her sleep! She tried to stay awake to catch this tooth fairy flying into her room and give her this bag of change she happend to keep on her. Well when the tooth fairy (me) went into her room to make sure her little eyes were closed, She slipped a whole buck under there and she didnt even flinch! she had follan asleep ofcourse and couldnt wait that long I guess =) She woke up the next morning very early and came screaming into our room (again another heart attack for the parents) "mom looooook I got a dollar from the tooth fairy!!!" and ofcourse then she said "I felt her lift my pillow, it was amazing!!!" LOL So there ya go, a little story for ya and some pictures to share!

0 comments: