BACKGROUND

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tianna is turning 5!!



Sometimes we step back and just stare at what god gave us 5 years ago and you know we wonder sometimes... how the heck did we get so darn lucky to have such beautiful and healthy children! Tianna is turning 5 and it makes us sad because she is growing up so fast but also so excited to see what kind of woman she will become down the line. We strive to be the best parents we can and hope that the good we have brought into her life, she will use in her own. Tianna is such a joy for us and everyone around her, its something about her spirit that draws people to her that just makes us so happy to see. She is kind and so giving and has this spark about her that makes me laugh! She is sooooooooo smart and is so excited to start kindergarten this year. Ofcourse she says "I cannot wait to ride the bus mommy, it will so much fun" and I think to myself, do I really want to send her away on a bus to her first day of school??? NO WAY!!!! I dont even think I will get through the day without being right by her door waiting for her to come out and tell me all about it. Sure she will ride the bus sometime like she wants, but you know what? knowing me I will be right behind her in the car following her all the way to school! Sure this will change someday but not until I'm completely comfortable with her ride, HA! She is so excited for her birthday and has made all her own decorations with paper and decided to tape them on the walls, pictures coming soon of that one! She is getting a NEW 16" Princess bike! she saw it at Toys R us and picked it out and rode it all over the store! it cracked us up! Her old bike was way to small and she is so happy to finally be able to ride her bike without getting leg cramps! HA!






3 comments:

Crystal said...

welcome to the blogging world, girl! it's fun and kind of addicting. i like a lot more than myspace, but they're both fun in their own ways.

anyway,could these pitures BE any more beautiuful?!! what lucky little kids, to have a mom for a photographer. both of your kids are ridiculously cute. and i'm still looking forward to the day when we can take pics of our own....will that day ever come??

Cari Payne said...

Hey Girlfriend! It is Cari! Welcome to Blogging..Cute Sight! I will have to add you to my friends! Luvs and keep in touch!
paynefamilyhighlights.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Tiana! Sorry we had to miss your party. Deyla...your pictures are awesome! I love your blog!