BACKGROUND

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sooooo I know I havent blogged in a bit, life has been so crazy busy around here, my wedding and portrait season has begun, Last weekend alone, I had 7 shoots in 2 days and I was pooped. ahhhhhhhhh But I love it and will keep doing it until my little heart desires! HA! So last Friday I had a purse party thrown at my house and can I say........... "Could you put a kid in a candy store and not expect them to go a bit crazy?" Yes thats right for those who know me, My bags and shoes are my other babies and "needed" some more for our cruise coming up THIS WEEK!!!!! We are so excited to be leaving for our cruise and might I ad first real vacation ever together without the kidos! We will be sipping Mai Tais and laying by the pool most of our time Im sure and I couldnt ask for any other way to spend it! And YES we get to sleep in!!!! Yeah! But I haveto admit, I will miss my babies (not the purse babies, the actual babies, HA!) like theres no tomorrow! We have never left them for more the a day or two so this will be a challenge and I just want to wish Grandma good luck!!! =) HEre are some pics from my purse party and our night out afterwards for my great friends T's birthday at Solo. Ta Ta for now!



Misty, Gretch and I at Solo
Me and My Baby Cakes!
Arrin dancing with Misty and I

I love Casey's face in this one!!! LOL
And so tired from all the shakin and boogyin........... Nick and Misty (with her new bag)

1 comments:

Crystal said...

hey girl!! i SWEAR i already left a comment on this! blogger seriously sucks sometimes. anyway, i'm still mad i missed the purse party. it looked like fun! and i just saw on myspace that your back from the BIG VACA!! I AM SOOOO JEALOUS! can't wait to see pics...

and i'm still dying to get our pics taken! i realized the other day that our anniversary was 6 months ago,...today actually. isn't that ridiculous? we better get a move on before our 10 year rolls around. LOL! hope you're doing well. :)