BACKGROUND

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tiannas birthday bash!

Tianna has officially turned five and Im a bit behind on my posts, because her birthday party was on March 31st! HA! Anyways We had decorated our whole downstairs into a fairy land and with twinkly lights and flowers and vines draped across the ceiling. Casey even had the sound effects going for a fairy forest, it was halarious! Tiannas party guests went on a fairy treasure find to fid the goody bags that the Wizard "Casey" had stolen and hidden. It was quit the little show, Casey dressed up for the part and everything and might I ad how creative he got with the ole costume (my graduation robe thing and Tianna's witch hat. All in all a great day for miss Tianna Chye!

5 comments:

Valerie: said...

who is that old man in that black hat frosting a cup cake?? heheh

Brian & Jen said...

My sister is an idiot! I think I look like a model:) Anyway, Mila looks like an albino next to Tianna. I need to get her some self tanner!

Crystal said...

LOL! jen and val - you guys are hilarious!! deyla WHERE did you get those darling lights!! oh my gosh, i must have them! :) i love the decor, and it sounds like it was a wonderful party. aren't little girls the BEST??

Cari Payne said...

Adorable Pictures! Your daughter is a Dollie! And Mila looks like a cute little Pixy Girl!Luvs, Cari

Crystal said...

I KNOW!!! i don't even wanna talk about it. :( i'm still pissed that i missed your party this weekend. i LOVE girls night out. NEXT TIME FOR SURE!! you better count me in. i'll MAKE it happen! and i'm dying to see what YOU got. are ya gonna post some pics? i'm waiting...

:)